IROCF Consignment Auction
The IROCF Consignment Auction rules are as follows:
- The number of consignments will be limited to a maximum of 10 lots per consignee. Each of the 10 lots may consist of a single item or of multiple items.
- Non-members and members may consign items to the auction.
- All items presented for auction must be Rose O'Neill or O'Neill related and must be valued at $100.00 or more..
- All sellers will pay to the IROC Foundation a commission based upon the selling price of any item auctioned. The commission charged by the IROC Foundation will be $10.00 per item auctioned or 20 % of the selling price of the item, whichever is greater.
- Consignee may place a reserve on auction items. A $25.00 reserve fee will apply. A consignee may bid on consignee's item and if the consignee is the high bidder, the commission will be based on the buyback price. Items not meeting the reserve will not be sold. No commission will b e charged if the item doesn't sell.
- Bidding will be by number. Numbers will be issued prior to the Consignment Auction. You must present photo ID to receive a bidder's number.
- All purchases must be paid and signed for at the close of the Consignment Auction.
- All persons who have sold items at the auction will receive their sales proceeds through the mail, after deduction of the appropriate commission, within two (2) weeks after the sale.
- IROCF will not be responsible in any way for non-payment, bad checks or for non-negotiable payments. Such disputes are to be settled between the consignee and the purchaser.
- Non-paying buyers memberships will be REVOKED.