The International Rose O'Neill Club Foundation presents awards annually on an international basis to students planning to major in an area of the arts. Students must be recommended by an IROCF member to apply for a scholarship. To apply for an IROCF scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application below and mail to the address on the form.
THE INTERNATIONAL ROSE O’NEILL CLUB FOUNDATION (IROCF)
For the scholastic year _____
Completed application must be received by April 1, and submitted to:
Scholarship Committee Chairman, International Rose O’Neill Club Foundation
P.O. Box 668, Branson, MO 65616
2. In which area of fine arts do you plan to specialize? __________________________________
3. What is your present educational status?
a. Are you enrolled in a program? _______________________________________________
b. Where do you wish to enroll? ________________________________________________
c. For how long a period in either a. or b.? ________________________________________
4. Will you have financial help other than this award? __________________________________
a. If yes, please list source and amount. _______________________________________
5. Indicate here any special accomplishments you have attained in any field of Fine Arts (awards, scholarships, special recognition, etc.)
6. What would the scholarship award permit you to do that you could not do otherwise?
7. Please ask one teacher with whom you have worked in a student-teacher relationship and one civic leader in your hometown to send letters of recommendation to the address above. Please note that the letters of recommendation must be received by April 1 for the application to be considered.
8. All blanks must be filled properly and all requests met before the applicant is eligible to receive a scholarship award.
I declare all information to be true and accurate to the best of my knowledge:
Applicant’s signature __________________________________________________________________
To be completed by the sponsoring member of the IROCF
Printed name of the submitting member ___________________________________________________
Signature of the submitting member ______________________________________________________
Name of applicant _____________________________________________________________________
Please give specific reasons why you are recommending this applicant. You may attach another sheet if it is more convenient.
INTERNATIONAL ROSE O’NEILL CLUB FOUNDATION (IROCF) SCHOLARSHIP
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT REQUIREMENTS
a. Applicant must pursue a Fine Arts education. Fine Arts is defined as those areas of the arts in which Rose O’Neill participated which include visual arts (painting, illustration and sculpture), music, theater, and literary composition (poetry, novels and books).
b. To receive a scholarship, applicant must be found worthy of this consideration.
c. Applicant must be in need of financial aid.
d. Applicant must have shown above average grades or abilities in the type of art studies the applicant desires.
e. Applicant must have been accepted in a college or in a qualified private training program before a scholarship is received. Applicant must pursue a Fine Arts curriculum.
f. Applicant’s grades or progress reports must be submitted to the Scholarship Committee at the end of the first grading period for which the scholarship award is received in order to receive the second half of the scholarship.
g, The type of training for which the applicant seeks aid will be considered in making the final choice for the scholarship awards.
5, Priorities in awarding the scholarship amongst the applicants will be considered in this order:
a. Qualifications of the applicant
e. Number of applications by the applicant
ii. Second time applicant who received a scholarship
iii. Second time applicant who did not receive a scholarship
6. Disbursement of Scholarship funds: